Split System Air Conditioning in the Gold Coast
Magic Air Conditioning is where you will find the best deals and the best value for top quality brand name air conditioners on the Gold Coast. We have quality units from leading manufacturers such as LG, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, Carrier, and more.
Don’t suffer through another stifling summer. We make it easy to get the air conditioner you need, and we can even offer you generous financing with up to 36 months interest free. Now you can keep your home comfortably cool at the touch of a button. It’s like magic.
Understanding the concept of split system air conditioning
Split system air conditioning is just one type, although it is today the most popular type available. There are good reasons for this popularity, because split system air conditioners offer considerable benefits.
Once you understand the advantages, you may decide it is worth paying that little bit extra to get those advantages.
The main advantage is that a split system air conditioner is a much more aesthetic addition to your home. They have a modern stylish look that complements a typical home quite well, they are considerably quieter than other types, and advances in technology have also made them more energy efficient than other types.
A split system air conditioner puts part of the system inside your home and part outside, and they’re connected together by a tube. The outdoor unit is the part that creates noise and heat, which is why it’s a good thing it’s located outdoors.
One of the reasons why it’s best to get your split system air conditioner installed by experts (like Magic Air Conditioning) is that the outdoor unit must be located strategically. Placing it incorrectly makes it more likely to break down, and even though your unit is covered by a warranty, it’s inconvenient if your AC keeps breaking down and needs constant repairs.
This outdoor unit contains the compressor, the condenser, the condenser cooling fan, and the expansion valve. Here’s what they do:
- Compressor – compresses the refrigerant to increase pressure.
- Condenser – works like a heat sink, helps to get the refrigerant temperature down.
- Condenser Cooling Fan – this helps to draw heat away from the condenser.
- Expansion valve – gets the pressure of the refrigerant back down, because high pressure refrigerant is not the safest stuff to pump into your home.
From there, the refrigerant is supplied to the indoor unit, via copper tubing, which is protected by placing an insulating plastic cover over it. The distance of the tube can not be too long, or the refrigerant will not stay cool enough to be effective, and it will also lose too much pressure.
Refrigerant passes into the indoor unit, which is usually a rectangular box mounted on the wall. The front of the box has vents which on some models are only exposed while the air conditioner is in use, and hidden by a cowl when not in use.
Inside the box, you will find an evaporator coil, an air filter, a fan, a drain pipe, and usually louvres as well. Here is what all those parts are for:
- Evaporator Coil – this is the part that actually cools the air in the room
- Air Filter – cleans the air by trapping dust and dirt
- Fan – this pulls in warm air and blows out cold air
- Drain Pipe – drains water out of the unit
- Louvres – help direct the air flow
The drain pipe can be especially troublesome if care has not been taken when the unit is installed. If water is coming back into the room instead of draining outside like it is supposed to, it can mean the unit is not installed correctly.
Another possible reason is that the outlet could be blocked. For example, if the air conditioner has not been used for a while, a spider may have made a home in the drain pipe, blocking it.
To make sure you don’t get these kinds of problems, always rely on Magic Air Conditioning when you buy air conditioners or need to get your air conditioner serviced.
Buy Split System Air Conditioning on The Gold Coast From Magic Air Conditioning
Are you looking to buy split system air conditioning on the Gold Coast? Then call Magic Air Conditioning today to get your free quote. We offer a range of air conditioning systems and one of our most popular is the split system. Our team can advise on whether this is the right option for you, and if it is not, then what system will be best suited to your property. We can then install your aircon system with ease, and we will do all of this for a great price.
We are one of the most sought after air conditioning companies on the Gold Coast and here is why!
What Our Company Offers
When you choose Magic Air Conditioning for your new aircon system, you can be guaranteed that you are getting a fantastic service and a great system. Find out more below about what else we offer.
- When you choose us for your air conditioning installation, you will be getting technicians, installers and electricians who are fully qualified, licensed and have years of knowledge and experience working in this field.
- Magic Air Conditioning has been working in the Gold Coast for over a decade installing aircon systems in properties. This longevity shows we are a company who is reputable and that you can trust.
- No matter what your budget is, we will be able to find the best plan for you when it comes to having your air conditioning installed. If you can pay outright, fantastic, but we also know that this is a large job that many will not have the funds for straight away. This is why we offer different interest free finance options which range from just 12 months up to a maximum of 50 months.
- When you get in touch with us, we are able to offer you a free quote. Not only that, we always aim to offer a service that is great value for money. If you find a genuine quote elsewhere that is better than ours, we are happy to either match this quote or find you an even better price.
These are just a few reasons why you should choose Magic Air Conditioning for your new aircon system. Find out more below about how you can get in touch with our team for a quote.
Chat To Magic Air Conditioning Now
If you are interested in this type of air conditioning, there is only one company that you need to get in contact with, and that is, of course, Magic Air Conditioning! Our team has over a decade of experience working in the Gold Coast, and there is no better business out there to install your air conditioning. If you want great service, high-quality air con and at a cost-effective price, do not miss out and chat to our team today. Call or email them to get your free quote, and we can also discuss any questions that you have regarding our service.